This statement confirms Ali Hargreaves’ commitment to protect your privacy and to process your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
What personal data we might need and why
Ali may collect, process and store the following examples of personal data on your behalf, although she may, at times, also need other personal information that is not listed here:
– Your name
– Your email address
– Your address
– Your payment information
Ali will only process this information if:
– She has written consent from you, the controller, in the form of a signed contract.
– It is necessary for Phill (her manager) to carry out her duties
– She needs to carry out her legal and regulatory duties
Protecting personal data
Ali has appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect personal data. She will handle and protect the personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulations.
1. Personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully.
2. Personal data will be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purpose(s) and will not be processed in a manner that is not compatible with that purpose(s).
3. Personal data will be adequate, relevant, and not excessive in relation to the purpose(s) for which they are processed.
4. Personal data will be accurate and where necessary, kept up to date.
5. Personal data will not be kept for longer than is necessary.
6. Personal data will be processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights outlined in the GDPR.
7. Appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place to protect personal data from unauthorised or unlawful processing and from accidental loss, damage, or destruction.
8. Personal data will not be transferred to a country or territory outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) unless Ali can be assured there is an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of the data subjects
Accessing your information (Subject Access Requests)
Under the Act, you are entitled to ask for a copy of the personal information that Alison holds about you and to have any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected. When you submit a request for your personal information, you are entitled to:
– know what personal information we are processing or have processed;
– why we have processed your personal data − the reason(s) and purpose(s) for the processing of your personal information;
– know if we have shared your personal information and if so, with whom and for what purpose(s).
Requests for your personal information must be submitted to Ali in writing and they must be sent via email to email@example.com
For more information
If you have any questions regarding this policy please email Ali via firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS OF SERVICE FOR CLASSES DELIVERED BY ALI HARGREAVES
Your Class Fee
Your class fee covers tuition from artist Ali Hargreaves and advice and/or use of a selection of quality equipment applicable to your session.
Please note, you will need to your own art materials to use in regular weekly classes. Once you’ve booked onto a class, a list of materials specific to that class will be available to you.
All materials are supplied on all day workshops.
The full course fee is payable on booking to secure your place at a class. Bookings and payment must be made online, unless in exceptional circumstances, but please contact us for future assistance.
Reference Photographs and Royalty-Free Images
If you have booked onto a class that requires you to bring/supply your own photographic reference to paint from, please ensure it is royalty-free and/or it has a Creative Commons no attribution license.
Where Ali provides photo references they are either her own or from site (such as Pixabay which is a vibrant community of creatives, sharing copyright free images.)
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR CLASSES/WORKSHOPS/TUTORIALS
This policy applies to Ali’s classes hosted by Ali Hargreaves .
Cancelling your booking
If you must cancel your booking, please let Ali know as soon as possible. Your booking will be considered cancelled from the time at which you inform Ali. If you cancel more than 30 days prior to your class you are entitled to a refund of 50% of the amount paid for the class. If you cancel less than 30 days before your class, no refund will be given.
To avoid any financial penalties, you can transfer your booking to another person at any time before your class and inform Ali of the change.
Please be aware that we incur charges on every single transaction made through the website, bank transfer or via PayPal, both incoming and outgoing. It is unfair to expect us to cover this charge in a situation that is not of our making.
Reductions or refunds are not available to students arriving late or leaving their course early.
***Covid 19 addition – Ali will have been in touch with you ahead of your session to discuss alternatives to sessions that cannot be attended in person***
Cancellation by Ali Hargreaves
Occasionally, Ali may need to cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances. If your course is cancelled, you can transfer to another course, subject to availability, at no extra charge, unless the new course has a higher cost in which case you will need to pay any difference. Alternatively, Ali will refund your course fee in full. If you paid for the course using gift vouchers, these will be reinstated from the date of the cancellation.
Ali always strives to provide everyone with the best customer experience, however things can go wrong! If you’re not happy with the service or products you have received, please contact Ali.
If you encounter an issue during a class, tutorial or workshop, please inform Ali, as discreetly as is possible in the circumstances, at the time of the event.
Complaints will be dealt with as soon as possible. All complaints will be kept confidential.
SAA Art Materials discount
The Ali’s students can get 10% off all art materials purchased through the SAA website by using the code AH10
Last updated Feb 2022
Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site, and how they interact with and move around once on the Site. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.